Beautiful corner 3-story brick church. Two-story sanctuary with arched wood ceilings built in 1966 seats 195 on padded pews with central AC. Large fellowship hall with stage and two offices on first floor. Kitchen with 6-burner stove, two large functions rooms (one used for food pantry and the other for school) and bathrooms are in basement. Small classrooms and offices on third floor with access to balcony. Central AC in sanctuary, wall units throughout building plus security system. Original church built in 1915. Office space/classroom was once used as parsonage and could be restored. Sanctuary and office in very good condition, older sections need some TLC. Property being sold in AS IS condition. Parking may be available across the street in the public school parking lot as current church has used this lot for parking.
Electric to Site, Gas to Site, Sanitary Sewer to Site, Water-Municipal, Water to Site
|Status Changed from Active to Contingent||–|
|Status Changed from New to Active||–|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff Realty Group are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 10:23am CDT.